Rihanna recently called into the Ryan Seacrest radio show to talk about her collaboration with former partner Chris Brown (“He’s the hottest artist in Hip Hop right now”), her weight (“So I really have no idea how I’m continuously losing weight”) and other random things. Ms. Fenty says she lost some weight with the Five Factor Diet (a favourite of celebrities such as Eva Mendes, Alicia Keyes, Kanye Wes, et al) but cannot understand her continued weight loss.
Here’s a breakdown of the (simple! easy!) Five Factors Diet, conjured up by one personal trainer Harley Pasternak. It consists of:
- Five meals a day (which should incl. protein, complex carbohydrates, fiber, fat, and fluids each)
- Meals should have a five-minute prep time, five-minute cooking time and have five ingredients
- Five exercise sessions consisting of five phases, each lasting five minutes each
- Exercise for five days per week
- One cheat day (at anything you like)
You’re welcome. Happy Monday.